This is the default “Calendar” software if you are using an Apple Mac, iPad or iPhone.
- If there’s no list of calendars on the left, click “Calendars” button in top left to show them.
- Create a new calendar with “File -> New Calendar -> iCloud” (alternatively, use an existing calendar).
- Add some events to your calendar, and give it a useful name like “Your Organisation - Public”
- You can move events between calendars by clicking the small coloured square in the top right.
- Click on the icon that looks like a wifi symbol next to the calendar name, and click on “Share calendar”.
- Copy the URL starting with “webcal://” it shows you
You can now continue:
How to add a calendar to PlaceCal