- SSH access to staging and production servers.
- A user profile on the placeCal instance with Root privileges.
Adding a site can be done via the Admin Interface. When adding a new site, you will want to ensure the subdomain works with letsencrypt, which can be done via ssh access to the server. The steps are:
- Add a domain to the list of placecal domains
- Refresh letsencrypt so that it picks up the new domain
It’s sufficient to just run these two commands:
dokku domains:add placecal london.placecal-staging.org dokku letsencrypt:enable placecal
Assets to create
Ask Emma to make these and then upload to relevant places.
- Logos (204 x 77 pixels)
- Background image (2260 x 700 pixels)