This is for someone who can edit all partners over a wide area.
How it should work
- Root admin creates a new User and assigns them to a Neighbourhood (this is a Neighbourhood Admin)
- If this is a fresh area, root admin creates a new Site and sets the Owner to this new User
- Receive an email to log in
- Log in and set up account
- PlaceCal admin menu shows:
- Dashboard, which should just show their Site. We could improve this with some first steps e.g. “Create a partner”, “Add a calendar”, “Read the handbook”
- Partners, showing nothing or existing Partners already added
- Users, showing all Users (we should limit this later somehow)
- Calendars, showing only Calendars linked to Partners in their Neighbourhood.
- Tags, showing all Categories and Facilities (but can’t be edited)
- Other admin options hidden
- Creating a new Partner should prevent them from creating one outside their Neighbourhood.
- They can then do the same things as a Partner Admin.